Austerely Melancholic Laziness

tralala but NO ding ding dongs~ irrelevant, in my thots and speech so if the posts seem confusing/irrelevant or whatsoever - it's me, not you. like a teapot, i'm short & stout. no use crying over spilled milo. how abt trying horlicks?? anyone? Cheers (raises mug of steamy Horlicks)

Friday, September 24, 2010

May Need Teether?

I had actually planned on blogging about yesterday's (Fri 24/9) stuff later on today but since I am not able to sleep despite trying various means to do so, I shall blog then. As of now, I still feel somewhat like a teething toddler. I also feel as if I'm made handicap by the dull ache in my mouth. Yeeeeeeoooouuuuch. Tasukete.... Taking a painkiller didn't help much. I dun think I'd mind if someone just like gave me a knock on the head now to make me pass out. I'm tired but the ache is keeping me awake. Zzzzzz.

Ok, so I met Wennie for lunch @ tampines one ytd. We went to Manpuku, the jap food hall place for our nosh. Ordered a stone bowl curry chicken rice, a plate of gyozas & a pork okonomiyaki (okos) to share between us. Personally, I like the rice & okos while the gyozas just tasted like those general jap ones u can get from the supermarket? They weren't half bad but just not as tasty as the other 2 aforementioned dishes.

Curry Chicken Rice in Stone Bowl

The so-so Gyozas.

Pork Okos (my favourite!)
the grey portion in the middle of the backgrd is the sky @ 3.15pm on Fri (24/9)
after lunch, Wennie and I decided to venture to the other side where there's Century Sq & Tampines Mall I think. when we were walking towards that side, we got quite amused at how dark grey the afternoon sky was. LOL. ok I'm using my handfone cam, so pls pardon the poor pic quality plus I'm not a photography person so pardon the lack of foto-taking skills too. applies to all my pics. hahahahaha.

Jacko then met us after her training, we all went back to hougang for dinner. Jac brot from Malaysia the slippers that some other relatives have ordered. I thot they looked funny & kinda cheery all bagged up what with all the mambo jumbo of colours. hehe.

Lelong Lelong~ Slippers for sale~
I think I will try to stay home for this weekend. Kinda feels like I'm slightly under the weather. Hopefully, I wun dream yet again when I do fall asleep later. Given a choice, I'll rather not dream at all when I sleep. At least I wun feel bewildered or irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home