Austerely Melancholic Laziness

tralala but NO ding ding dongs~ irrelevant, in my thots and speech so if the posts seem confusing/irrelevant or whatsoever - it's me, not you. like a teapot, i'm short & stout. no use crying over spilled milo. how abt trying horlicks?? anyone? Cheers (raises mug of steamy Horlicks)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Karaoke @ 7.30am on a Monday Morning.

yeeeessssss... my lovely fantastic simply considerate neighbour starts her karaoke session @ 7.30am in the morning. even the birds do not sing that early at times over here (-.-) while I like the occasional karaoke sessions we have @ Kbox or partyworld, I do not like the fact that this lady here blasts her system that loud. She's staying 2 floors above me & yet I can hear her singing damn loud & clear. Plus, she loves to repeat the songs that she sings, as if she's practising for some singing talentime. Her singing? Well, it's not exactly horrendous but u know the old-style of singing songs back in the 70s or 80s? Where they drag the notes, do the echo sound thingy just to show that they have a superbly strong voice. Ya, that's what I get to hear all the time when she starts her karaoke singing. Zzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home