Austerely Melancholic Laziness

tralala but NO ding ding dongs~ irrelevant, in my thots and speech so if the posts seem confusing/irrelevant or whatsoever - it's me, not you. like a teapot, i'm short & stout. no use crying over spilled milo. how abt trying horlicks?? anyone? Cheers (raises mug of steamy Horlicks)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

How To Avoid The Binge!

Just read thru an article on how I may be able to curb my binge habit. hmm.... well no harm to try it out I guess. haha. the article lists a few food stuff that can be consumed to keep you full for a longer period of time. Listed are the ones that I can try:
  1. Apples
  2. Beans
  3. Eggs
  4. Fatty fish (like mackerel, salmon & tuna)
  5. Nuts
  6. Plain popcorn (unsalted, unsweetened)
  7. Baked potatoes (with fish or chicken)
  8. Green tea
Seems quite feasible rite? haha. i will try it out 1st n see if it works. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home